Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Omegas

I am going to spare you the "this band sounds like...or this bands melodious harmonies are at their peak" So heres what I will say about The Omegas.....

1. I saw them play a show early in NYC with Mind Eraser. I thought to myself...."I love Mind Eraser and I really like that band the Omegas

2. Fast forward later that night and I catch a late show with Waste Management and the Omegas again. Once again I think to myself "I wish Waste Managment would play Richmond or D.C and I'm glad I got to catch the Omegas once again.

3. Heres where things get REAL juicy.....I thought to myself "in this age of the internet I wonder of the Omegas have a website I was saddened to find out they didnt but to my delight I discovered they were members of the social-networking revolution and I found their myspace page.

If you read all of that I feel sorry for you but thanks for taking interest. To make a semi-pointless post actually mean something go here http://www.matwrecords.com/Omegas_demo.zip to download the Omegas demo.

No comments: